Billed as “The Conference for Public Education Leaders,” convention organizers say it is the one national event that brings together education leaders at a time when domestic policies and global trends are combining to shape the future of students.
Featured focus areas include:
- Governance and Executive Leadership
- Innovations in District Management
- Master Class (innovative approaches to improve student achievement)
- New School Board Member Workshops
- School Board/Superintendent Partnerships
- Student Achievement and Accountability
- Study Halls
- Technology + Learning Solutions
The annual NSBA conference is one of the largest national gatherings of school leaders and 2017 NSBA Annual Conference and Exposition information is now available.
Click here to view the registration form.