Most association members, superintendents and school board secretaries will have received, via email and/or postal mail, a letter with guidelines on using the new system. Click here for resources to assist individuals with navigating and using the new database. The guidance includes tutorial videos, step-by-step instructions, illustrated guides, and FAQ documents and will be update as needed.
The new system will allow district administrators (district staff with the designated authority) to update the district’s contact information, website address, as well as staff and board member information. It will also facilitate event registration, various purchases, and payment of invoices and other transactions.
The new database aims to streamline operations, engage members, and develop and deliver services that enhance the member experience. It offers a single sign-in (or log-in) process to allow access to a range of new functions, while still providing the services members have become accustomed too.
The new database system will allow members to do the following:
- Create and access their membership profiles;
- Update their profile and contact information;
- Access PRESS policy reference subscriptions;
- Monitor and submit Master Board Member points;
- Monitor and submit LeaderShop Academy credits;
- Purchase items from the IASB online bookstore; and
- Register for events, workshops, meetings, and other educational activities.
Again, here's the link for online resources. Those needing additional assistance should contact IASB at 217/528-9688, ext. 1100.