The nominating committee of the Illinois Association of School Boards is seeking candidates for the offices of president and vice president.
The following criteria will be used by the committee in considering nominees:
• leadership experience and participation in IASB activities
• leadership on a local school board
• involvement with other education-related organizations
• other leadership experiences
• special talent or interests of benefit to IASB as now constituted
Nominating forms are due to be submitted by early August, and candidates will be interviewed that same month. A slate of candidates will be presented to the Delegate Assembly meeting in Chicago at the 2016 Joint Annual Conference in November.
To request necessary forms, interested candidates should email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 217/528-9688, ext. 1143.