Billed as “The Conference for Public Education Leaders,” the NSBA event is “the one national event that brings together education leaders at a time when domestic policies and global trends are combining to shape the future of our students.” Boston’s place in American history is reflected in the conference’s goals to “REVOLUTIONIZE Board Leadership,” “STRENGTHEN Community Engagement,” CHAMPION Student Achievement,” and “DECLARE Excellence in Public Education.”
Featured tracks include the following:
- Governance and Executive Leadership
- Innovations in District Management
- Master Class
- New School Board Member Workshops
- School Board/Superintendent Partnerships
- Student Achievement and Accountability
- Study Halls
- Technology + Learning Solutions
2016 NSBA Annual Conference and Exposition information is now available.
Registration is available online.