Select vendors have partnered with IASB to sponsor the first-ever IASB “Learning Labs.” Located in Aisle 100 of the Hyatt Regency Chicago Riverside Center, these vendors will be offering in-depth presentations and demonstrations of school products and services.
With seating limited to 36 participants, each Lab will have complete AV and Internet setups for feature presentations by vendor representatives. These labs will be held at specific 1-hour time slots during regular exhibit hall hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, and 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Here is a list of the featured organizations and their presentations:
- NextEra Energy: Electric Markets — Are You Ready for What Happens Next?
- The Sandner Group/ISDA/WCSIT: Safe Board/Vendor Relations — Truth vs. Fiction
- Learning Partners: Lead With 3-D — Bringing Virtual Reality to the Classroom
- NaviGate Prepared/Lauren Innovations: School Safety: NaviGate Prepared
- Stifel: Tax Caps — What You Need to Know to Prepare
- Care Here: Onsite/Near-site Health and Wellness Centers – Reducing Healthcare Costs and Improving Productivity
- Humana: Get Moving — How Wearable Technology Impacts the Overall Wellness and Culture at Your Schools
- Universal Technical Institute: How Do We Help Students Find their Future “Fit”?
- ECRA Group: Governance and Return on Investment – Programs to Keep and Programs to Cut
- Rival5: Beyond the Phone System — Affordable VoIP Service with an Emphasis on Safety
- Chalkable: Transforming Education with Technology
A complete schedule and list of presenters will be available in the Conference Program. Announcements will be made during Conference and a schedule posted at various locations throughout the Hyatt Regency.
To find out more about this year’s event, visit IASB’s online Conference page at: www.iasb.com/jac15/. Those attending Conference for the first time should also consider attending the Conference orientation panel, scheduled at 11 a.m. Friday and repeated at 7:30 a.m. Saturday.