- Convenience – IASB is the only place to meet the PDLT, PERA, and OMA requirements in one day. Attending IASB events means participants will meet all the requirements.
- Expertise – Attorneys practicing school law throughout Illinois and engaging members from the Illinois Association of School Business Officials will present the latest content.
- Materials – IASB provides guides, handouts, and three of its latest publications to those attending.
- Relationships – Participants can make a connection with IASB staff in order to help them and their board learn, grow, and become more effective.
- Network – IASB training includes valuable networking time with board members throughout the state.
- Two-Day Package – Day two will give attendees the governance training that is the critical foundation for effective boardsmanship.
- Close by – this year, there are 20 locations scheduled around the state.
- Recognition – the two-day training leads to membership in the LeaderShop Academy.
Monday, May 18, 2015
New board member workshops offer convenient training needed for service
What makes IASB’s New Board Member Workshops the best board member training available? Here are several points worth considering: