- Shall members of the Board of Education of Lexington Community Unit School District No. 7, McLean County, Illinois, be elected in 2017 and thereafter, at large and without restriction by area of residence within the district instead of the current restriction that four (4) board members shall be selected from the congressional township in which at least 75% but not more than 90% of the population resides and three (3) board members shall be selected from the rest of the district?
- Shall members of the Board of Education of Meredosia-Chambersburg Community Unit School District No. 11, Brown, Cass, Morgan and Pike Counties, Illinois, be elected at large from within the school district and without restriction by area of residence within the school district?
- Shall the Board of Education of Hinsdale Township High School District 86 petition the Illinois General Assembly for a change in State labor law to prohibit teachers and other professional employees of public school districts from striking or engaging in any form of work stoppage?
- Shall the Board of Education of Hinsdale Township High School District 86 include as criteria in the performance evaluations of its teachers and other professional employees mandatory components for assessment of those employees by the affected students and parents as well as the classroom attendance of the employees?
- Shall Glencoe School District 35 implement a privately-funded School Resource Officer pilot program for the 2015-2016 school year which would place a Glencoe Public Safety Officer in Central School?
- Shall the North Boone School District [CUSD 200, Poplar Grove] use school facilities sales tax funds to construct a new athletic stadium and track?